VCOT IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
At the beginning of 2018 the Thieme Group acquired the Schattauer publishing house. As a consequence, the management of subscriptions to the Schattauer journals was also transferred to Georg Thieme Verlag. BVOA members subscribed to VCOT can access the contents of Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology online via Thieme Connect.
Please note that the change of access by the individual to access the journal via the Thieme connect platform will be possible at the latest with the first journal issue in 2018. Until then, you can continue to use your Schattauer platform as previously.
Members can register their personal online access unto Thieme connect with an access code and receive access for one year each time.
The access code is renewed annually.
You will find instructions on how to register here.
A) If a member already has a user account on Thieme Connect .
First request an access code from Rachel at BVOA@btinternet.com then :-
1) Login to https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/all/home.html
2) Go to “My account” (https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/all/settings).
3) Chose the tab “Access code” and type in the code given.
4) Verify your personal data and log off.
5) You will receive an e-mail with an activation link. Once you have clicked on that link you will have access to Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology upon your next login.
B) If a member doesn’t have a user account on Thieme Connect yet.
First request an access code from Rachel at BVOA@btinternet.com then:-
1) Go to https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/all/registration
2) Click on “Registration with an Access Code” and then on “Access Code Registration”.
3) Type in the access code and continue.
4) Chose a username and password and accept the General Terms and Conditions.
5) Fill out the registration form with your personal data and continue.
6) Verify your data and continue.
7) You will receive an e-mail with an activation link. Once you have clicked on that link you will have access to Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology upon your next login.