Edited by: Frances J. Barr and Robert M. Kirberger
Radiography remains the day-to-day diagnostic imaging technique of choice in many practices. This Manual is extremely practical to use, being structured along anatomical lines, with chapters considering each joint, the long bones, and the skull and spine.
- Chapters on bone and joints common to all regions
- Radiographic technique, normal and abnormal anatomy
- Chapter dedicated to soft tissue imaging
- Brief discussions on CT and MRI
- Extensively illustrated throughout
Go to the BSAVA website to find out more about this title and buy online.